I must apologize sincerely for the turn around time it took to accept your nomination… Its been quite the heartwrenching week (or 2)
That being said, Thank you so much A Mommas View for the nomination of both the Real Neat Blog Award and the Premio Dardos Award.
Real Neat Blog Award Rules:
1. Put the Award Logo in your post (check)
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you (check)
3. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs (check)
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs. (forthcoming below)
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
1) How would you best describe yourself?
Introverted… although my emotions are held captive by an instinct for self-preservation & fear of ridicule, I feel everything far beyond that which is “normal”.
My inner turmoil is further heightened by my sensitivity to the world around me and all living in it.
Introverted… with intermittent rides on the crazy train.
2) Do you feel sometimes pressure to get more views or visitors on you blog?
No, not by anyone outside of my own head.
3) How do you come up with your posts?
I post/write immediately as my thoughts form in my head, I’m not entirely sure of the trigger quite honestly.
4) If you would have the power to change something in this world, what would it be?
Removing the veil of deceit and darkness, and dissolving any and all hate toward another.
5) Who would be your absolute dream guest blogger?
6) If you would be a child, what would you do right now?
walk up to a stranger,
hand him a briefcase,
“you know what to do”…
then run away
7) What is your favorite public holiday?
As opposed to private? 😉
Christmas time, when people actually treat their neighbors as they should have all year…
MY questions to answer:
1. When was the last time you laughed until you cried?
2. What do you miss most about your childhood?
3. Android or iPhone?
4. What is the most meaningful gift you’ve ever received?
5. Call or Text?
6. If you had the choice between 2 routes, one full of spider, the other of snakes, which would you choose to endure?
7. What advice would you give to other writers, or others interested in starting a blog?
I’m not one to stray too far from the rules, however I’m going to take a page from A Mommas View & nominate each blog I shared yesterday in my post…
Silver Lining Mama
Author S B Mazing
The Wandering Poet /
Finding My Inner Zen
In Our Pursuit Of Happiness
Caffeinated Mom Speaks
The Owl, The Fox, & I
Under Open Skies