Chevy Chase and Beverly D’Angelo will be reprising their roles from the popular series of Vacation movies which came out before cell phones were invented and everybody figured they’d die from The AIDS or The Bomb so laughs came cheap. Chevy Chase has put on a few pounds since the original. Ed Helms and Christina *Applegate will be joining the cast and they’ll really pop off the screen when you purchase this On Demand at 2 am when you’re shit faced and black out half way through. Two weeks later your girlfriend will suggest you watch it and you’ll have to suffer through it a second time with a vague recollection that it sucks and none of the women get naked like they did in the 80′s. At least you can predict the plot. It’s hard to find any positives here but I’m pretty sure the crew will be refusing to eat lunch with Chevy. Hollywood used to have big ideas. Now they big actors in sequels. If you pay for Paul Blart 2, you’re part of the problem.
I’ve been nominated for a few awards & quite honestly, I was so struck and humbled that it took me a while to wrap my head around it! Ha! So many thanks to my new friends for feeling my work deserved these nominations ❤
I’m working on the instructions one by one so the posts are to follow shortly….
Yay! I wanted to give a more personal message to say “thank you” so much, to my new friend.
This is one of the most gratifying/humbling feelings I’ve had in my life, thus far!
What an honor and thank you so much, Ellytoday, for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Show the award on your blog (Done)
- Thank the person who nominated you (Done)
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 blogs.
- Link your nominees’ blogs, and let them know
Here goes nothing, seven facts about me:
1) I am an expat or maybe better an immigrant? I am never really sure how to call it… anyway, you get the picture.
2) I love nature
3) I love horses
4) If I get a box with Ferrero Roche, I can not control myself. They are usually gone before anybody else gets one
5) I love wine but manage to control myself… not always… but often enough
6) I love food…
View original post 120 more words